Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Introduction



Welcome to Realm Of Chaos.
This is my first blog ever so I guess I will introduce myself and tell what this blog will be about.

My name is Koen and I am from Belgium. English isn't my main language, so sorry in advance if my spelling and grammar is not perfect.
I collect and play a Black Legion army for almost a year now, after trying Tau and Tyranids, which I didn't like (Tau is a bit to shooty and I didn't like Nids because of the synapse rule)

So you've probably already guessed that this blog will be mainly about my Black Legion warband.
I will be posting about work in progress, finished miniatures and the fluff about my warband. But i will also post about my brother's Blood Angels, terrain projects I will be working on and eventually some battle reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment