Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Citadel paint



From left to Right: Waywatcher Green Glaze, Lustrian Undergrowth Texture
Necron Compound Dry, Eshin Gray Pink Horror and Emperors Children Layer
these are the paints I bought last Tuesday, and I absolutely love them, I love the fact that they have pink paint again, and of all paints, I absolutely love the dry and texture paints the most. 


Here you see the shoulder pad of one of my Noise Marines with a layer Emperors Children on top of a layer Pink Horror (and yes I will repaint all my Noise Marines with this colors.)
Next to that is a test base I painted with the Lustrian Undergrowth. The texture paints mean that it will be a lot less messy when basing your models with glue and sand, you can easy make footprints or track prints in them, and it can be used to paint Plague Marines or make mud on tank tracks.

I also used the Necron Compound to drybrush some of the chains on my berzerkers and the Eshin Gray to paint the flex fittings of my normal Chaos Marines

No comments:

Post a Comment